The Offshore Support Journal’s Americas conference in Houston addresses the toughest questions on senior executives’ minds. Delegates will leave with the latest market data, business strategies and a clear understanding of where the market is heading.
Network and build relationships with the entire value chain: Shipowners/operators/managers, charterers, oil majors, designers, naval architects, shipyards, key equipment manufacturers, regulators and classification societies.
Event highlights include:
- A comprehensive market update including the latest OSV market data, proven commercial strategies and legislation changes
- Regional updates will put the spotlight on East Coast Canada, US Gulf of Mexico, Mexico, Brazil and West Africa
- Financing opportunities in the Mexican offshore oil & gas sector
- Strategic thinking and innovative concepts behind the latest vessel designs
- Decommissioning and well abandonment case studies
- The latest innovations in above and below deck technologies including rig systems, ROV’s, hybrid propulsion and emissions monitoring
- Results from a recent study on offshore safety detailing how crew engagement and company culture affects safety
- Utilising MTS DP guidance documents to delivery incident free DP operations